Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prayer for our pastor (part 2)

I hardly have words for how heavy my heart is over the health of Pastor Matt. I ask that you read this update and continue to lift him in prayer, his health, spirit, his wife, his kids, the church, his friends and his family.

On Tuesday, Dr. Barnett informed Matt and Lauren that the findings of the pathology report revealed a malignant brain tumor that was not encapsulated. The surgery to remove the tumor, the doctor said, was an extremely positive first step; however, because of the nature of the tumor, he was not able to remove all of it.

Today (Thursday the 17th) Pastor Matt is meeting with several doctors for several options. Please pray for wisdom and for clarity on the path in which they are lead to take for future treatment.

Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. ~Psalm 139:16

No comments: