Dozen things about TODAY:
1. I got up at a ridiculously early this morning and don’t feel like I need more sleep.
2. My oldest went off to High School today!
3. I only drank 1 cup of coffee.
4. Crepes were breakfast this morning; I rarely cook a big breakfast on the weekdays.
5. I ate them; I rarely eat breakfast.
6. My baby went off to the fourth grade today.
7. By 10:30 this morning I had consumed more water than I usually do in a week.
8. Probably because I am so nervous about line 2 and water is a better option than chocolate.
9. Have I mentioned that I have been praying continually today.
10. I am grateful for a God who had the string to my children… I trust Him.
11. Blogged: Blogging is something I haven’t done in ages. I ride the fence of just ending it or trying to pick it back up.
12. Bought my first thing from Living Social today.
Wonder what tomorrow will bring???