Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for the girls. It is hard to believe that the summer has come and gone, but how we enjoyed the days we had! This year the start of a school year is a big change for all of us. Honestly, time just goes way to fast... we do our best to take in the moments we have and each experiance as it comes, but still time seems to slip away and here we are entering yet another new phase!

Sadie starting 5th grade is going to a new school; she was filled with excitement and some nervousness, but she ended up having a great first day and meeting a few new friends.

Syrah started Kindergarten today... I really can not believe that she is so big!!! I still look at her like my little baby girl, I guess I always will. Syrah had a great first day and can not wait to go back tomorrow.

Syrah brought home a special puzzle today... this is what the message said:

Here is the finished product...
All I can say is that I held back tears several times, but this one put me over!!

No comments: