Monday, April 7, 2008

Garden Week

Did you know that is is GARDEN WEEK this week (second week in April). For some this is a week to celebrate the fact that the season is here to get their hands in the dirt and start gardening and for others it is a time we (yes, I am included in the later) get to admire the beauty of a garden. Which is it for you??

My green thumb came only as a result of the mistakes I made while learning to see things from the plant's point of view. ~H. Fred Ale

The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. ~George Bernard Shaw, The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God, 1932

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done. ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

katrina said...

HOORAY!!!! This is MY favorite week! Does that mean I get to go and buy more plants in honor of the week??? I really want to show my respect...... :-)