Saturday, October 24, 2009

Not big on buttons

I am not super big on all the buttons that get thrown around on blogs, often I find them distracting and so many times there are so many of them they can get overwhelming, but I am adding a button.

Frugal Girls!

The Frugal Girls site is one of my new favorite sites. Besides the fact that in the last two weeks I have received 2 $25.00 gift cards for only $2.50 each, that I have received FREE items in the mail (not joking) and have personally use 2 huge coupons - there is TONS of other good stuff they offer. I find myself checking this site every day AND I get their emails! Today, the girls had coupons from Barnes and Noble for FREE hot cocoa and cookies! I know I could probably find these things if I spend time searching (seriously - I don't even spend the time updating as much as one should!), but this site pulls it all together for us! I just wanted to share, it's a great resource and the button has been added!

No comments: