Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day in Ballard -n- Graduation Celebraton

Saturday we went to my grandma's house to "start" marking some of our garage sale stuff (garage sale in July!); during our move my grandma and mom were taking loads to store in my grandma's garage and we were super surprised to see how much was there (out of site out of mind). The good news; everything in there is marked; now all that is left is the stuff in our garage!

Billy trying to find the best way to arrange the garage - thank you Grandma for allowing us to take up all your space.

After that we decided to take the girls to Cupcake Royal on Market Street. The girls had no idea where we were going and until we reached this sign, they both thought we were going to a coffee shop!




Here we are waiting to enjoy our cupcakes; They were very Y-U-M-M-Y!

That night we went to my aunts house to celebrate the graduation of my cousins Ryan and Joey from High School. The hit for the girls (especially Sadie) was the fact my aunt & uncle got a Wallaby as a pet (who knew you could have a wallaby?!?!).


Sadie was delighted when Auntie Lisa let her "walk" or should we say "hop" Foster around.

Syrah got a chance to take him for a hop too.

Sadie sat with Foster almost the entire time and he curled up and fell asleep. He is a very sweet little guy. I think what surprised me the most about him was the fact that he actually has a lot of power when he hops; I think he takes people for a walk, not the other way around.

No comments: