Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow Day!!!!

This morning I woke up at around 3a.m. with the excitement I remember from when I was young... I quickly got up and went to the window; peeked out and knew... today would be a snow day. It was beautiful and I peacefully went back to sleep. When I woke the girls up, both of them were filled with joy to know they got to spend the day together playing in the snow. I had to capture a few pictures on my way to work:


I love the trees in the snow; there is nothing like it!!

I loved the fact that the sky almost mirrored the fresh snow! We had a beautiful blue sky today!


Syrah was being pulled in a sled by her cousin Ryan and as you can see - she was loving it.


Sadie and her cousin Nicole made this huge fort today; they rolled up huge snow balls and then lifted them onto eachother and packed them in. As you can see there is built in seats!





Here is Sadie at the corner of her fort - look at the size of that snow ball! She is a proud girl!!

No comments: